Faith in humanity restored?
• Hacker behind $200 million Euler attack apologizes, gives millions of dollars in ether back, and adds Dai to protocol.
Following the attack, the Euler team released a statement acknowledging the hack and encouraging
affected users to reach out to the team for support. However, there were no reports of the hacker
returning any of the stolen funds or making any statements about the attack.
• For allegedly breaking US laws, the CFTC has filed a lawsuit against Binance. Binance CEO CZ reacted, pointing out several inconsistencies with the information contained in the accusation.
Here is CZ’s statement to the CFTC Complaint:
• Creditors receive emails from FTX Notices in a variety of ways, such as claim assets and customer codes. The email highlighted that when the court sets a deadline, notification of the date and instructions on how to submit proofs of claim or interests will be given to all known creditors.
• Following the collapse of FTX in November 2022, OKX stated in a release that it had looked into any transactions involving FTX that may have occurred on its exchange. Once it had found assets and accounts connected to FTX and Alameda Research, the company took action to secure the assets and freeze the associated accounts
A hacker stole $600 million from FTX’s wallets shortly after it shut down, raising concerns
that FTX accounts on other exchanges may have been compromised.
With $694 million in the most liquid “Category A Assets,” which include fiat, stablecoins,
bitcoin, BNB, SOL, and ether (before to OKX’s disclosure), the exchange had a “significant
shortage” in assets, according to bankruptcy attorneys working on the case in early March.
• Sam Bankman-Fried, the founder and CEO of crypto trading firm FTX, has been accused of bribing Chinese officials with $40 million. The accusations were made in a lawsuit filed by former FTX employee Adam Cochran.
According to the lawsuit, Bankman-Fried allegedly made payments to Chinese officials
to secure favorable treatment for FTX in the Chinese market. Cochran, who was FTX’s
head of strategy and partnerships until September 2021, claims that he was fired for
raising concerns about the alleged bribery
Bankman-Fried has denied the allegations, calling them “categorically false.” In a
statement, he said that FTX had never made any improper payments to any government
official and that Cochran’s claims were motivated by a desire for financial gain.
The lawsuit comes at a time of increased scrutiny of cryptocurrency companies and their
interactions with regulators and government officials. Several high-profile companies,
including Coinbase and Binance, have faced regulatory challenges in recent months, as
governments around the world seek to establish clear rules for the industry.
It remains to be seen how the lawsuit will play out, but it underscores the importance of
transparency and compliance in the cryptocurrency industry. As the industry continues to
grow and mature, it will be critical for companies to maintain high standards of integrity
and ethics in their business practices.
• According to a Bloomberg report, Nasdaq is aiming to launch a cryptocurrency custody service by the end of Q2 2022. The move is a response to growing demand from institutional investors for secure and reliable cryptocurrency storage solutions
Custody services are an important component of the cryptocurrency industry, as they
provide a secure way for investors to store their digital assets. Nasdaq’s entry into the
market is expected to bring greater legitimacy to the industry and attract more institutional
Nasdaq first announced its intentions to launch a cryptocurrency custody service in
September 2021. The company has been working on the project since then, and the launch
is now expected to take place in the coming months.
The new custody service is expected to offer a range of security features, including multisignature technology, cold storage, and insurance coverage. It will be available to
institutional investors such as hedge funds, family offices, and asset managers.
• Mint Square, the first NFT marketplace on zkSync Era, is now live Creators launching on zkSync Era can reach out to us to get their collections verified. Mint, discover, and trade NFTs on zkSync Era here:
zkSync is a layer-2 scaling solution for Ethereum that uses zero-knowledge proofs to
enable fast and low-cost transactions while maintaining the security and decentralization
of the Ethereum blockchain. It is built on top of the ZK Rollup technology, which allows
for the processing of thousands of transactions per second, while also reducing gas fees
and improving the user experience.
• The proposal claims that BSC’s high gas prices have restricted network activity and that if the gas price is not reined in, the current utilization rate of about 15-20% could worsen.
The current fixed rate of 5 gwei for BSC transaction expenses may not be as tempting to
users as the lower prices offered by L2 alternatives outside of the BSC ecosystem. This
will guarantee that the current and future BNB Chain L2 solutions maintain their
competitiveness and draw in desirable consumers to the ecosystem
Common BNB, do something Layer 2 coins are getting ahead of you.
• Optimism’s Bedrock Upgrade will occur on April 5th, bringing reduced network fees and the implementation of zero-knowledge proofs
Optimism’s Bedrock Upgrade is a significant update to the Optimism Layer 2 scaling
solution for Ethereum. Optimism is a protocol that aims to improve the scalability of the
Ethereum network by enabling faster and cheaper transactions on a second layer while
maintaining the security and decentralization of the main Ethereum network.
The Bedrock Upgrade is designed to improve the performance and functionality of the
Optimism protocol, with a focus on enhancing the user experience for developers and users
of decentralized applications (dApps). Some of the key features of the Bedrock Upgrade
Increased transaction throughput: The Bedrock Upgrade will increase the capacity of the
Optimism network to process more transactions per second, making it faster and more
Reduced gas fees: Gas fees are the fees charged to users for processing transactions on the
Ethereum network. The Bedrock Upgrade will reduce gas fees on the Optimism network,
making it more affordable for users to transact on the platform.
Enhanced developer tools: The Bedrock Upgrade will introduce new developer tools and
features that will make it easier for developers to build and deploy dApps on the Optimism
The Bedrock Upgrade is a significant milestone for the Optimism protocol, and it is
expected to further improve the scalability and usability of the Ethereum network.
• On March 29, 2023, Sui a Layer 1(L1) blockchain announced a Permanent Testnet
What is SUI?
Sui is a decentralized identity and access management (IAM) platform that is designed to
provide secure and private authentication and authorization for users and applications. It
uses blockchain technology to create a tamper-proof and transparent ledger of identity and
access information, which can be used to authenticate and authorize users in a secure and
Who are the team behind it?
Mysten Labs is a technology company that focuses on developing solutions to address
challenges in the field of cybersecurity. Sui is one of the products developed by Mysten
• The hacker behind the $200 million Euler attack has returned millions of dollars in ether
and apologized, thereby restoring faith in humanity or hackers are playing safe because
exchangers are getting strict?
• The CFTC has filed a lawsuit against Binance for allegedly violating US laws. The US is
keeping an eye on Cryptocurrency again.
• Withdrawals from FTX shutdown last time can now be processed, check your email.
• FTX founder and CEO Sam Bankman-Fried has been accused of bribing Chinese officials
with $40 million in a lawsuit filed by former employee Adam Cochran.
• Nasdaq is planning to launch a cryptocurrency custody service by the end of Q2 2022 to
meet the growing demand for secure and reliable cryptocurrency storage solutions.
• Mint Square, the first NFT marketplace on zkSync Era, is now live. Layer 2 is on the move.
• A proposal has been made to reduce the gas price of Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
transactions to prevent the network’s activity from being restricted by high gas prices.
Common Binance do something, layer 2 tokens are getting ahead of you.
• The Bedrock Upgrade of the Optimism Layer is set to take place on April 5th, bringing
reduced network fees and the implementation of zero-knowledge proofs.
Another Layer 2 low gas fee making its low upgrade again, and oops it’s zero knowledge!
• One of the most trending layer 1 testnet said it’s now their permanent testnet, come and
join in SUI, it has a potential airdrop.